To meet the high demand for DPO services, GDPR-NI has assembled a team of experts in the fields of GDPR, Document Security, IT Security, Disability Access, Business Management and Risk Assessment to form a unique company focusing solely on the new GDPR regulations and outsourced DPO services.
- Our management team has over 30yrs combined experience in data protection law (DPA 1998), iso 27001 and the new GDPR regulations (UK DPA 2018). We have extensive knowledge and project experience in audit and compliance of physical and electronic data security. All policies and amendments are overseen by our retained legal team who have extensive knowledge in GDPR.
- We have completed comprehensive and complex GDPR compliance projects for numerous SME and Enterprise clients throughout Ireland. Embedding and promoting sound data management principles throughout our client’s organisations through partnership with management and staff ensuring ownership of the GDPR principle.
- We currently provide high quality GDPR training courses, designed by our iso27001 Lead Auditor and trainer and delivered via online and classroom to private health care, charity organisations, integrated education, manufacturing and private sector throughout Ireland tailoring each training package to the requirements of each organisation.
- Our technical director Mr Gary Christie has over 25yrs experience working within the IT sector in Northern Ireland providing Server based system management, hardware, software and GDPR data security advice to businesses throughout Ireland. This enables us to work directly with your IT department and provide system penetration testing if required to highlight security shortfalls.
- Our lead incident manager and risk director Mr Tom McGrath CBE is a well-known and respected business man within the UK Insurance Industry. He brings a wealth of knowledge and oversight on managing and mitigating the risks to our clients.
- Our audit team is led by My David Duncan a qualified DPO who has over 30 years’ experience in various technical, management and leadership roles. As a lead ISO 27001 auditor he is experienced in complex report writing completing many high-profile projects including a significant role in a £16.8M Nacelles contract within the Aerospace industry.
- All our staff are IT literate and are skilled in the use of Microsoft Office including word and excel. They all have been using Microsoft Office in excess of one year.
Our management team collectively has worked within Aerospace, Insurance and Risk, Health, Defence and IT and is covered by PI Insurance provided by Markel International. We also have on our team a qualified dedicated Disability Language Specialist. As consent is at the core of GDPR principles, we can take core policies and produce easy read documentation to address the problem of disability consent without language skills. Examples of this would include Aphasia, Dyslexia or Illiteracy. Our documentation is accompanied by a comprehensive training package for staff on consenting individuals without language skills. This service is available to all our clients and costed below should you require it.